[attributive] (of a building or structure) made of bricks.
- ‘I did all sorts of jobs, ranging from cattle sheds to brick-built houses.’
- ‘The farmhouse itself was a large and traditional brick-built building with a sloping grey.’
- ‘This is a striking room with a brick-built fireplace, exposed brick wall and a luxurious cream carpet.’
- ‘In the corner, there's a brick-built utility shed with plumbing for a washer and dryer, some storage units and a sink.’
- ‘I intend to erect an insulated brick-built structure in a shady corner.’