One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An establishment selling beer brewed on the premises and often including a restaurant.
- ‘Instead, she might open a manufacturing plant for draft sales, and incorporate a little brewpub to help pay for it.’
- ‘The brewpub also carries 45 single malt Scotches.’
- ‘He has even higher ambitions for the role of fresh beer, thoughtfully served, in a welcoming brewpub.’
- ‘Bars are split into brewpubs, those with food, with terrasses, fly-drawing cheapies and more.’
- ‘Good, earthy food is a leading reason for the success of brewpubs that have survived the late 1990s shakeout.’
- ‘Sales of single malt scotch really took off at the brewery after the brewpub started hosting tastings.’
- ‘After 1986, the number of brewers rose due to entry of specialty brewers, microbrewers, and brewpubs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.