One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who supervises the brewing process in a brewery.
- ‘Wash it down with some micro-brewed beer that rivals the brewmasters' of Germany.’
- ‘Actually, if the brewmaster sent that beer out of the brewery, he thought it was done.’
- ‘He hired the country's only female brewmaster and plastered her fetching image on posters.’
- ‘A brewmaster once told me, ‘This beer awakens the taste buds in your mouth.’’
- ‘The brewmaster is one of the most vocal advocates for beer's place at the table.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.