One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the brewhouse, a lot of heat is needed to remove organic compounds from the product.’
- ‘This industry became more capitalized as brewhouses increasingly sold to commercial establishments.’
- ‘Instead of taking its aging kegs home, they decided to rent the brewhouse from the bankruptcy administrators.’
- ‘A model of a combined brewhouse and bakehouse found in an Egyptian tomb is to be seen in the museum.’
- ‘Finally Paul arrives and we go to the brewhouse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.