One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A model of a combined brewhouse and bakehouse found in an Egyptian tomb is to be seen in the museum.’
- ‘This industry became more capitalized as brewhouses increasingly sold to commercial establishments.’
- ‘Finally Paul arrives and we go to the brewhouse.’
- ‘In the brewhouse, a lot of heat is needed to remove organic compounds from the product.’
- ‘Instead of taking its aging kegs home, they decided to rent the brewhouse from the bankruptcy administrators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.