One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rembrandt adopted a more realistic approach in his etchings where the breeziness of the landscape is strikingly accurate.’
- ‘I let out a short, carefree burst of a breath to try and convey some air of breeziness.’
- ‘‘Thank you,’ said Dan, with laboured breeziness.’
- ‘It's troubling to think that this show, despite its silliness, accurately reflects a breeziness in our culture.’
- ‘Even those who enjoyed the light breeziness of the first movie will likely find this too much of an endurance contest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.