One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A document, genuine or fraudulent, that can serve as a basis to obtain other identification documents or benefits fraudulently.
- ‘This is possible because in most countries the so-called breeder documents such as birth certificates are very easy to fake.’
- ‘The first criminal threat stems from the fact that the cards can be a perfect breeder document for establishing a false identity.’
- ‘This situation is worsened by the availability of fraudulent breeder documents over the Internet.’
- ‘In its forum, a significant amount of time was spent on fraud associated with breeder documents.’
- ‘We have seen big problems with breeder documents, birth certificates, Social Security numbers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.