One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who believes that it is possible, through meditation, to reach a level of consciousness where one can obtain all sustenance from the air or sunlight.
- ‘In Queensland, the ‘breatharian’ movement is well known.’
- ‘At the site, you'll find the most extreme diet-claimers of all, the ‘breatharians,’ who claim to subsist on nothing but air and light.’
- ‘Some become breatharians, like the stigmatic who said ‘one can live on the Holy Breath alone.’’
- ‘To put it another way, science also rejects the flat-earthers, the breatharians and the creationists.’
- ‘I wasn't too excited at yet another ‘breatharian’ claim.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.