One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A variety of smoked liver sausage.
- ‘Among the Westphalian hams and braunschweigers are tongue-twisting Teutonic mysteries like kasseler rippchen, nuss-schinken and touristenwurst.’
- ‘I love the excited roar of the teeming crowd, the taste of the braunschweiger sandwiches, and the scent of the wooden bleachers.’
- ‘It's where I am reminded that I no longer have to sit next to a goggle-eyed 4th grader with a milk mustache while opening my Gilligan's Island lunchbox and staring with disbelief at yet another soggy braunschweiger sandwich.’
- ‘A lot of the products that used to be big sellers were discontinued - pepper loaf, plain loaf, little braunschweigers - because they're just don't sell to someone under 40.’
- ‘The conversation continues briefly, with both characters continuing to just barely meet and miss each other's meaning, before Rose finally mentions disliking braunschweigers and makes a face of disgust.’
- ‘So, Farnsworth decides to drive his lawnmower, camping in farm fields and eating wieners and braunschweiger for every meal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.