One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See brat pack
- ‘Her only solace is a sympathetic high school teacher, nicely underplayed by a former ‘brat packer’, who encourages her to enroll in an arts school in New York.’
- ‘One writer of a biography of Cobain refused to allow his book to be optioned, worried that the resultant film would feature some earnest brat packer in a dreadful wig.’
- ‘He has had to bring back three of the four brat packers, who still have blood on their backs, and he has had to put them on to the front bench, to plot against him.’
- ‘The again, everyone's comparing candidates to brat packers, so this might work.’
- ‘Since her first film, a 1980s brat packer, when she was 13, she has made some 30 movies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.