Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The tendency of some consumers to continue buying the same brand of goods rather than competing brands.
- ‘According to mobile phone resellers, loyalty to 086 or 087 numbers exceeds brand loyalty.’
- ‘This opens the door for a large number of variables that can be examined as the consequences of evaluative constructs in studies of brand loyalty.’
- ‘In my experience, mom-and-pop retailers take time to educate consumers about your product and can create strong brand loyalty.’
- ‘Ads will need to become a lot slicker and ritzier in the big cities to fend off competitors and build brand loyalty.’
- ‘The result: a consumer with little brand loyalty, who buys the cheapest possible gadget.’
- ‘It no longer makes sense to continue to neglect the 50-plus consumer, whose brand loyalty could be up for grabs.’
- ‘Rivals would get a way to add customer value and enhance brand loyalty without having to take an enormous hit to their own bottom lines by developing their own systems.’
- ‘Such marketing and services help to create brand loyalty any CEO would envy.’
- ‘Older consumers are considered more calcified in their brand loyalty, and more difficult to reach.’
- ‘Rather than bringing models and spending huge sums on advertising to promote brand loyalty, the IOC wants customers to vouch for the quality of the product.’
- ‘It lacks the content to carry consumer interest through to continued brand loyalty.’
- ‘The company use to be a case study in brand loyalty - consumers loved the cars, but somewhere along the line they slipped.’
- ‘The program made luxury cars affordable for a new demographic and fostered brand loyalty by encouraging wealthy consumers to trade in their old cars for the newest model.’
- ‘Hence, as we shall see later, it is hardly surprising that pure-plays had difficulty establishing brand loyalty in this marketspace.’
- ‘The investigation of brand loyalty continues to be a central issue in the marketing management literature.’
- ‘Yet no one doubts the power of relationship-building initiatives like CRM to increase brand loyalty and customer equity.’
- ‘Consumers with brand loyalty and computers might have some good ideas!’
- ‘Unless suppliers keep the promises their online systems are making, suppliers will lose market share and brand loyalty overnight.’
- ‘This type of promoting also encourages brand loyalty.’
- ‘Each has a captive customer base with built-in brand loyalty.’
brand loyalty/brand ˈloiəltē/
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.