Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The extent to which consumers are familiar with the distinctive qualities or image of a particular brand of goods or services.
- ‘Companies like S&A are vulnerable because they do not have brand awareness among consumers.’
- ‘They increase the reach and breadth of brand awareness.’
- ‘Online businesses can grow and learn while leveraging strengths from other businesses, building brand awareness and developing a quality customer base.’
- ‘The telecoms advertising market is crowded and the mobile operator felt it needed to expand in terms of brand awareness and promotion of its productions.’
- ‘Cable builds brand awareness and reaches 70 percent of households in the country.’
- ‘For the consumer, brand awareness may be stimulated by a familiar package or an even more general stimulus such as colour.’
- ‘The bicycle maker reckons its planned listing will boost brand awareness among mainland consumers and investors.’
- ‘The right name, moreover, creates brand awareness and controls a consumer's perceptions.’
- ‘He points to experience, purchasing power and brand awareness as the pillars of a successful franchising operation.’
- ‘The purpose: to use a streaming video campaign to raise brand awareness.’
- ‘A deal like that increases brand awareness and creates added value for both sets of customers - our client's and ours.’
- ‘By producing tailored content, for example stock video footage for television, sponsors could increase brand awareness and association with the sponsorship.’
- ‘It remains upbeat about its prospects on the other side of the Channel, highlighting high brand awareness and good credit quality in its initial applications.’
- ‘Public relations is a boom industry in China, where just 15 years ago companies had little concept of the need to manage their image and build brand awareness.’
- ‘In fiscal 2001, Saputo increased market penetration and brand awareness among consumers using innovative promotions.’
- ‘The brand awareness and the quality of the products has picked up on a global basis.’
- ‘Credit card co-branding aims at increasing brand awareness using each other's strengths.’
- ‘He says, ‘I have implemented a local marketing programme to build brand awareness.’’
- ‘Nine months into the launch, brand awareness had reached 64 percent; ad awareness, 28 percent.’
- ‘In addition, the company has launched two advertising campaigns to grow brand awareness.’
brand awareness/brand əˈwernəs/
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.