One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person, especially a celebrity, who is paid to endorse or promote a particular company's products or services.‘the actor has landed a new role as a brand ambassador for Bulgari’
- ‘The choice of brand ambassadors was once limited to celebrities only.’
- ‘Students from these countries are being wooed with a view to creating brand ambassadors for the future.’
- ‘The Bollywood star is now the brand ambassador of Titan Raga.’
- ‘Orkney's Highland Park distillery has appointed its first global brand ambassador.’
- ‘Sitting with her will be the former Miss World, who is better known now as brand ambassador for the Country Clubs chain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.