1The creator god in later Hinduism, who forms a triad with Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer.
2another term for Brahman
- ‘"It is not enough," concludes Schuon, "to know that Brahma is Reality, the world is appearance.’
- ‘Though the Brahma and Shiva principles are still in existence, we will explore this in just a moment.’
From Sanskrit brahman.
- short for Brahmaputra
- ‘Brahmas are gentle giants with feathered legs and feet.’
- ‘The only Asiatic breed of significance today, the Brahma, which originated in India, has three varieties.’
- ‘Brahmas arrived in the UK around 1840-1850.’