One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What can be done to generate braggingly happy customers?’
- ‘We'll help each other create strong donor loyalty, a pipeline of enthusiastic and engaged donors, and braggingly high retention rates.’
- ‘You cannot braggingly proclaim that your tyranny has trumped me.’
- ‘They say this braggingly, as if this is a good thing.’
- ‘The prison guard braggingly said he could take us into the house where Mandela was kept before his final release.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.