One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lash a few beers into them though and they become braggers of the highest order and will admit and confess to the crimes they have committed.’
- ‘He had no use for cheaters or braggers or loafers.’
- ‘Now I'm not being a bragger, but I have a thing for drawing anime.’
- ‘I just don't like it when braggers such as you rub my loss in my face!’
- ‘The old Master, however, knew them for what they were, braggers and empty threats - nothing more.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.