Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The arm, specifically the upper arm from shoulder to elbow.
- ‘In the sensitization phase, usually 200.gamma. of BCG-CWS is intracutaneously inoculated once a week, totally four times, at the right and left lateral brachiums alternately.’
- ‘On the lateral aspect of the brachium we first removed fascia to expose the muscles.’
- ‘The major muscle mass of the brachium is the triceps brachii muscle.’
- ‘The two are connected via the middle cerebellar peduncle (brachium pontis).’
- ‘Identify two muscles located cranially in the brachium (biceps brachii m., and brachialis m.).’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.