One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The arm, specifically the upper arm from shoulder to elbow.
- ‘Identify two muscles located cranially in the brachium (biceps brachii m., and brachialis m.).’
- ‘The two are connected via the middle cerebellar peduncle (brachium pontis).’
- ‘On the lateral aspect of the brachium we first removed fascia to expose the muscles.’
- ‘The major muscle mass of the brachium is the triceps brachii muscle.’
- ‘In the sensitization phase, usually 200.gamma. of BCG-CWS is intracutaneously inoculated once a week, totally four times, at the right and left lateral brachiums alternately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.