One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A marine invertebrate of the phylum Brachiopoda, which comprises the lamp shells.
- ‘Crinoids, together with brachiopods, dominated the Paleozoic sessile benthos.’
- ‘Corals, conodonts, bivalves, brachiopods and cephalopods have comparable intracratonic distribution patterns.’
- ‘There he found invertebrates such as trilobites, bryozoa, and brachiopods - fossil remains that serve as a window on deep time.’
- ‘The section is very fossiliferous, with an abundant brachiopod, bryozoan, coral, and phacopsid trilobite assemblage.’
- ‘Most such particles are echinoderm stem ossicles, brachiopods, bryozoans or other corals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.