One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I can't stand your bossiness; you're a tyrant.’
- ‘And Harry's friend Hermione is getting through her childhood bossiness and becoming the most moral and decent character in the books, as well as being smart and powerful.’
- ‘It's from such child-play, along with the bossiness of their grandmother, that Barrie gets the inspiration for the work that will become Peter Pan.’
- ‘Don't tolerate tantrums, disrespect or bossiness.’
- ‘What they had experienced previously as nagging was clearly based on the fear that she had always covered up by apparent control and bossiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.