- ‘To tag a Web page for later reading, just click the Read Later bookmarklet in your bookmark bar.’
- ‘There's no fiddly software to mess up your preferences and a handy bookmarklet to grab feeds on the go.’
- ‘When you want to use the bookmarklet, you simply click on its entry either in your favourites or as a button your toolbar.’
- ‘First, you drag a bookmarklet from a page to your browser toolbar, where it can rest among your most popular bookmarks.’
- ‘You will need to close your browser and re-start the proxy server or use our bookmarklet to jump back into the proxy server.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.