One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person whose job is to keep records of the financial affairs of a business.‘the business had grown enough to justify hiring a bookkeeper’
- ‘Look for a certified bookkeeper or CPA to help you with your accounting.’
- ‘You could hire an off-site bookkeeper part time to do the work online.’
- ‘The bookkeeper is now director of environment at her company.’
- ‘Thereafter, bookkeepers were free to charge whatever they liked for their services.’
- ‘The seminar was attended by over 204 bookkeepers, auditors, and users of financial statements.’
- ‘A bookkeeper was regarded to be a technician who executes recording operations.’
- ‘He was a life insurance broker who ironically died with no life insurance, leaving his bookkeeper, our mother, unemployed.’
- ‘The development of coins created the need for bookkeepers to maintain transaction records.’
- ‘My wife is a bookkeeper for a retail store that is in financial difficulty.’
- ‘He left school at 13 and worked as a bookkeeper for a coal merchant until he joined an airline in 1950.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.