One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See boogie board
- ‘For both snowboarding and skateboarding, kids should wear helmets, and surfers and boogie-boarders should be accompanied by an adult.’
- ‘It was a clear morning, with a surfer and one boogie-boarder catching the waves.’
- ‘A bloodied boogie-boarder screamed a warning to his mates after being attacked by a shark off a northern New South Wales beach yesterday.’
- ‘The beach is a popular place for learner surfers and boogie-boarders and is safe for swimming.’
- ‘Something so speed bumps (boogie-boarders) will have something to ride…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.