One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The political movement in France that aimed to restore the French empire under the house of Bonaparte.‘a continuity of Bonapartism throughout the 19th century’
- ‘He identified Bonapartism as one of the main variants of the right wing in France.’
- ‘The authoritarian wing of Bonapartism collapsed.’
- ‘He revived Bonapartism as both a political and a dynastic formula.’
- ‘They helped him become the national symbol of resistance to revolution and Bonapartism.’
- ‘He tried to revive the glories of Bonapartism with minimum military effort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.