One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pop Bogomil Street in Sofia lies close to the intersection of Maria Luiza and Slivnitsa boulevards and bears the name of the priest Bogomil who has left a memorable mark in Bulgarian and world history - as the founder of Bogomilism.’
- ‘It is also found in the name of the 10 th-century Christian heresy of Bogomilism, after the Bulgarian priest who founded it.’
- ‘According to its context Bogomilism is a religious heresy, but its content it is a social movement conditioned by the economic and political circumstances in the country where it emerged.’
- ‘To scholars and students in other fields Bogomilism still offers many unexplored, or half-explored, possibilities.’
- ‘Few or no remnants of Bogomilism have survived in Bosnia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.