One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, after two years marked by ‘scandalous behavior, ‘he was forced to flee at night due to a ‘serious incident, ‘rumored to have involved bodysnatching from a local cemetery.’’
- ‘There shouldn't be any displacement or bodysnatching, although he isn't morally opposed to those kinds of things happening.’
- ‘We hired an expensive law firm to look up the law of bodysnatching.’
- ‘The Resurrection Club repeated the split narrative trick, mixing up bodysnatching in 19th century Edinburgh with a satire on public relations and the Festival, but was not so well received.’
- ‘But if American freedom of information legislation is now allowing some of the story belatedly to emerge, the whole truth about the extent of British-American bodysnatching is unlikely ever to become public knowledge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.