One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A liquid cleansing product for use on the body.‘I took a shower, using my moisturizing body wash’
- ‘Her bedsheets filled with sweat and residue of her sweet body wash and lotion.’
- ‘The basically flat bar soap category has suffered due to the increasing popularity of more expensive but niftier shower gels and body washes.’
- ‘Shampoo, toothpaste and body wash contain harmful toxins too.’
- ‘I stripped and hopped in, taking my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush and paste and sponge with me.’
- ‘Dial has allocated $20 million to ads for its personal bar soap and body wash, per sources.’
- ‘For example, NASA astronauts use a wipe-off body wash.’
- ‘It has already launched Old Spice body sprays and body washes and has licensed sales of razors and shaving cream.’
- ‘Ancillary products include aftershave, hair and body wash and deodorant ($20-40-plus).’
- ‘The body wash is well-priced and will leave your face clean, without the shine.’
- ‘To counter Dove and Olay, an Ultra Rich Moisturizing Body Wash will be positioned as having 50% more natural moisturizing ingredients to nourish skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.