One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A liquid cleansing product for use on the body.‘I took a shower, using my moisturizing body wash’
- ‘The basically flat bar soap category has suffered due to the increasing popularity of more expensive but niftier shower gels and body washes.’
- ‘I stripped and hopped in, taking my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush and paste and sponge with me.’
- ‘The body wash is well-priced and will leave your face clean, without the shine.’
- ‘Shampoo, toothpaste and body wash contain harmful toxins too.’
- ‘To counter Dove and Olay, an Ultra Rich Moisturizing Body Wash will be positioned as having 50% more natural moisturizing ingredients to nourish skin.’
- ‘Dial has allocated $20 million to ads for its personal bar soap and body wash, per sources.’
- ‘Her bedsheets filled with sweat and residue of her sweet body wash and lotion.’
- ‘Ancillary products include aftershave, hair and body wash and deodorant ($20-40-plus).’
- ‘For example, NASA astronauts use a wipe-off body wash.’
- ‘It has already launched Old Spice body sprays and body washes and has licensed sales of razors and shaving cream.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.