Relating to or denoting a very tight-fitting style of clothing.‘the approaching season is all about big earrings and body-con dresses’
- ‘This figure hugging Italian jersey dress is perfect for this season's 'body-con' trend and is available in a whole host of colours.’
- ‘This 'Body-Con Special' contains underwear suggestions, sculpting necessities and tips from those in-the-know.’
- ‘Tight "body-con" dresses, super mini skirts and permed hair were all the rage.’
- ‘Devoid of make-up rather than trussed up in the body-con dresses she tends to favour, she appears as the genuinely pretty girl she is.’
- ‘Physical challenges, outside your comfy-on-the-couch zone, give you a sense of accomplishment and girl-powerness that simply can't be emulated by wearing a body-con dress.’
1990s: shortening of body-conscious.