One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Apparently, the Governator is planning on suing an outfit that makes bobbleheaded dolls of him.’
- ‘Most of us want to convince ourselves that we aren't surrounded by bobble-headed yes people.’
- ‘But as he so suavely invited you to the dance, you were a tongue-tied, bobble-headed idiot.’
- ‘And then she steps down from the podium, hops in to her SUV, guns the engine slickened with Mideast oil, and drives off, leaving the press corps nodding solemnly in her dust like bobble-headed dolls.’
- ‘Throw in some 70s music, a ton of bad puns, chop-socky humor, cartoony, bobble-headed characters and what you have is Kung Fu Chaos, which may be best described as a solid fighter that likes to party hearty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.