One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for windsurfing
- ‘The lagoon is rich in produce supporting important fisheries businesses, the largest seafood farming projects in SA and not forgetting fun coastal activities like fishing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and boardsailing.’
- ‘Besides her helmet, her close-fitting drysuit, and a long coil of emergency tow rope, she had something I had never seen in 15 years of boardsailing: a set of waterproof safety flares lashed to her waist harness.’
- ‘And all that's before going boardsailing at nine - at night.’
- ‘In fact, there are no boardsailing shops in Anchorage, so there's no place to buy or repair equipment, or take a lesson, and you have to look hard to find a boardsailing magazine, even more so now that the sport is less fashionable.’
- ‘The Kauai native holds dominion over bodysurfing, bodyboarding, boardsailing, kite surfing, skimboarding - and, of course, the sports he helped invent, airboard surfing and tow-in surfing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.