One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bachelor of Music.
- ‘He also holds an MSc and a BMus in Jazz Performance from McGill.’
- ‘Or just email for a chat unless you are a snotty post-grad columnist who thinks she's better than me just because she started her BMus about the same time I did School Cert.’
- ‘Anyway, he can proudly write the letters LRAM, BMus, PGDipRAM behind his name.’
- ‘I suppose technically, my having a BMus makes me a musician but I think I'll just go for ‘music student’ because at least that's self deprecating - more my style.’
- ‘Finalist in the Maazel-Vilar Conductors' Competition 2002 in Carnegie Hall, she was the first person in Venezuela to receive the BMus in orchestral conducting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.