One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bachelor of Music.
- ‘He also holds an MSc and a BMus in Jazz Performance from McGill.’
- ‘I suppose technically, my having a BMus makes me a musician but I think I'll just go for ‘music student’ because at least that's self deprecating - more my style.’
- ‘Finalist in the Maazel-Vilar Conductors' Competition 2002 in Carnegie Hall, she was the first person in Venezuela to receive the BMus in orchestral conducting.’
- ‘Or just email for a chat unless you are a snotty post-grad columnist who thinks she's better than me just because she started her BMus about the same time I did School Cert.’
- ‘Anyway, he can proudly write the letters LRAM, BMus, PGDipRAM behind his name.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.