A small wrasse (fish) of the tropical eastern Atlantic that is sometimes kept in aquariums. Large males have a blue head and green body with vertical stripes in between, and females and smaller males are predominantly yellowish.
- ‘I have seen many female blueheads in with breeding colored males and never noticed a significant change in coloration.’
- ‘I've seen creek chub out there before, but not blueheads.’
- ‘Adult blueheads feed primarily on zooplankton and many small benthic organisms.’
- ‘He was out early on the bright frosty morning and he had a good ‘plug’ of blueheads on his line when he caught the 9 lbs. of fish.’
- ‘Cleaning is not limited to the Labroides genus however; young bluehead and young Spanish hogfish in the Bahamas have also been observed cleaning larger fishes.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.