One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Jeans made of blue denim.
- ‘He was wearing a pair of extremely battered blue jeans that were ripped in a few places.’
- ‘She was wearing blue jeans and was clutching the opening of her blouse to her chest.’
- ‘He had a boil-type mark on his face and was wearing light blue jeans and a greyish-beige bomber jacket.’
- ‘He was wearing a dark coloured baseball cap, dark jacket and blue jeans.’
- ‘As for your new rustic brown belt, strap it onto a pair of blue jeans and wear it with brown shoes.’
- ‘As I looked around to check those waiting something caught my eye - a blue jeans and a red top.’
- ‘He was wearing a blue denim jacket, a white V-necked top and blue jeans and spoke with a local accent in a deep voice.’
- ‘Cheri walks out of her room in a pair of old blue jeans and a black T-shirt with a red jacket over it.’
- ‘You couldn't move in London for women in tall brown boots, worn over their navy blue jeans.’
- ‘She was wearing a black top, blue jeans, a denim jacket and distinctive orange boots when she went missing.’
- ‘He was last seen wearing a dark denim jacket, blue jeans and black shoes.’
- ‘She was wearing a short, fawn-coloured jacket, blue jeans and a black jumper.’
- ‘He spoke with a local accent and was wearing a red waist - length jacket, navy blue jeans and black gloves.’
- ‘She had hair that was dyed pink and was wearing blue jeans and a black sweater with the name of a band on it.’
- ‘She walked back to her room and slipped into a black, dressy shirt and a pair of blue jeans.’
- ‘He was about 22 years old and wore blue jeans with a dark bomber-style jacket.’
- ‘The white man was of medium build, he wore glasses, a blue hooded top with a narrow yellow stripe around it and blue jeans.’
- ‘An open-collar white shirt or polo shirt with blue jeans can take the casual look to the work place.’
- ‘She was wearing a cream rollneck jumper, blue jeans and trainers and was carrying a dark coloured puffa jacket.’
- ‘Followed by her was a man no older then Alex and Anna, in a dark navy blue blazer and blue jeans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.