One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A dart shot from a blowpipe.
- ‘It was as if I could swing from trees and outrun blowdarts and giant rolling boulders.’
- ‘For the urban hunter a quick how to for making effective blowdarts, useful for taking down anything from pesky pets to annoying co-workers.’
- ‘But Holmes knows better: the men have been poisoned by drug soaked blowdarts that create realistic and deadly hallucinations.’
- ‘I'll give you a few examples: the Morlock hunt their prey by tagging them with blowdarts.’
- ‘The pizza was going to be airlifted back to the island via the chopper, possibly as a reward for the winner of some silly swimming or fishing or blowdart contest that he had cooked up to keep the players at each other's throats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.