One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was warm and I was sure his lips were a blossomy color now.’
- ‘There was a healthy young glow on the girls, shown with pretty, blossomy cheeks and subtle lips.’
- ‘As my regular shampoo was sitting in the bottom of the occupied shower cubicle I had to use the nearest one available… one of Adelle's… some flowery, blossomy scented thingy with added hair fortifier to give me body and lift.’
- ‘While it's not customary to design a room using scents, a blossomy smelling candle next to a withered, old couch can definitely lift the mood of the entire room.’
- ‘There's something very English and blossomy about it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.