One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The blood circulating through the body of a person or animal.
- ‘It can also travel to other parts of the body through the bloodstream and lymph system.’
- ‘From here, the oxygen in the air can be absorbed into the bloodstream and taken to the rest of the body.’
- ‘A special dye is injected into the bloodstream which shows up when the x-ray is taken.’
- ‘While cholesterol in the bloodstream has a reputation for clogging the body's arteries, it's not all bad.’
- ‘Red blood cells are produced in the bone marrow and circulate in the bloodstream before they are broken down in the spleen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.