One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A motor vehicle equipped for collecting blood from volunteer donors.
- ‘By taking the bloodmobiles to the schools, the Red Cross hopes to establish a habit with youths to donate blood, which will carry over into their adult lives.’
- ‘At the bloodmobiles, the children could accompany their parents and share in their donation experience.’
- ‘A new bloodmobile can increase our blood donations by approximately 10% or about 10,500 units of blood annually.’
- ‘Works on bloodmobiles performing blood collections functions in strict accordance with all regulations.’
- ‘Every American Red Cross bloodmobile is hosted by a volunteer, someone just like you.’
- ‘It is unclear if the bloodmobile will ever be able to function again.’
- ‘There were other important needs, but the bloodmobiles were critical to the future of the organization.’
- ‘More than 4,400 residents gave the gift of life in 2004 through the Red Cross bloodmobiles.’
- ‘Click on the donation locations link above to find a bloodmobile near you.’
- ‘We understand the importance of owning or leasing mobile bloodmobiles that are dependable.’
- ‘Regionalized employees assigned to bloodmobiles will be entitled to travel time at their normal hourly rate after they have traveled for thirty minutes from their assigned regional bases.’
- ‘Locally there are three bloodmobiles scheduled for this week.’
- ‘With the recent hurricane disasters, the sponsoring groups are encouraging every student to come out to one of their ‘bloodmobiles’ in front of the Chemistry Building.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.