One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is obvious that one cannot be held bloodguilty for killing an organism which has no blood.’
- ‘The ghost of the past makes some of us feel bloodguilty in the sight of God.’
- ‘How can you be bloodguilty for killing an embryo before it develops any blood?’
- ‘I believe that all those that stand by silently - especially those in positions of power, are bloodguilty.’
- ‘God knows the ones who bear responsibility for this, and they are the ones He will hold bloodguilty - not you, son.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.