One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The testing of a sample of blood to determine an individual's blood group.
- ‘Women should be offered ABO and Rh blood typing and screening for anemia during the first prenatal visit.’
- ‘Advancements in the use of anesthetic agents, infection control, blood typing, and prosthetics saved numerous lives and gave hope to the wounded.’
- ‘The first test that should be done is a blood typing of the pregnant patient to check for Rh factors.’
- ‘To ensure red blood cell compatibility between a donor and recipient, health care providers use ABO blood typing.’
- ‘Laboratory tests are performed within a week before surgery and might include a complete blood count, electrolyte levels, blood typing and cross match, and coagulation tests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.