One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The testing of a sample of blood to determine an individual's blood group.
- ‘To ensure red blood cell compatibility between a donor and recipient, health care providers use ABO blood typing.’
- ‘Laboratory tests are performed within a week before surgery and might include a complete blood count, electrolyte levels, blood typing and cross match, and coagulation tests.’
- ‘Women should be offered ABO and Rh blood typing and screening for anemia during the first prenatal visit.’
- ‘The first test that should be done is a blood typing of the pregnant patient to check for Rh factors.’
- ‘Advancements in the use of anesthetic agents, infection control, blood typing, and prosthetics saved numerous lives and gave hope to the wounded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.