One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘God Jesse… you were bleeding like a stuck pig… Luckily, Damien has the same blood type as you.’
- ‘I can't cut my boy's hair, I nicked his ear last time and I felt awful, it was the tiniest cut but he bled like a stuck pig.’
- ‘The tattoo was done in about an hour, even though I bled like a stuck pig.’
- ‘The arrow had to cut some big arteries because he bled like a stuck pig.’
- ‘You were unconscious, badly injured, half-dead, and bleeding like a stuck pig.’
- ‘‘I'm bleeding like a stuck pig,’ I mumbled, walking quickly as fast as I could to the ladies’.’
- ‘He sighed, wearily, and looked up, to assure the person that he was fine, he bled like a pig every day.’
- ‘He hit me on the top of the head with the gun and I was bleeding like a pig and lost the sight in my left eye from the blood.’
- ‘The witnesses were more than impressed by the officer who carried on stoically despite bleeding like a stuck pig.’
- ‘Her ear is split in two and she is bleeding like a stuck pig…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.