Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A neoplasm consisting of immature undifferentiated cells.
- ‘Nobody knew then, but Allan had the deadliest form of brain cancer you can get: malignant lea blastoma, stage four.’
- ‘The sarcomatous parts of carcinosarcomas and blastomas, however, always express negative findings.’
- ‘Pulmonary blastomas are rare primary malignancies of the lung, accounting for 0.25% to 0.5% of primary lung tumors.’
- ‘I lost my 38-year-old brother in January from a very malignant brain tumor, glial blastoma.’
- ‘Pleuropulmonary blastoma is a rare, primitive primary neoplasm of the thorax in young children.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.