A neoplasm consisting of immature undifferentiated cells.
- ‘Nobody knew then, but Allan had the deadliest form of brain cancer you can get: malignant lea blastoma, stage four.’
- ‘Pulmonary blastomas are rare primary malignancies of the lung, accounting for 0.25% to 0.5% of primary lung tumors.’
- ‘I lost my 38-year-old brother in January from a very malignant brain tumor, glial blastoma.’
- ‘Pleuropulmonary blastoma is a rare, primitive primary neoplasm of the thorax in young children.’
- ‘The sarcomatous parts of carcinosarcomas and blastomas, however, always express negative findings.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.