One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other morphology that this tumor may exhibit would be a predominantly papillary, microcystic, or blastemal growth pattern.’
- ‘The smears were moderately cellular and included an admixture of the characteristic small ovoid blastemal elements and scattered spindled mesenchymal tumor cells.’
- ‘Skeletal muscle and blastemal elements were also absent.’
- ‘Nephroblastoma is an embryonal neoplasm derived from nephrogenic blastemal cells primarily occurring in children who are younger than 6 years.’
- ‘The result is a movement of the transfected blastemal cells to more proximal regions in the intercalating regenerate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.