One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The primary formative material of plants and animals, from which cells are developed.
- ‘In planarian regeneration, they could be instrumental to transforming the homogeneous blastema and postblastema fields into discrete patterned regions.’
- ‘The first polypide is formed from a blastema of varying origin, and further zooids in the colony develop through budding.’
- ‘The presence of limb buds was determined by close examination of the blastema for the evagination of a protruding bud.’
- ‘This tether prevents the nerve from retracting too far into the stump and keeps it near the center of the developing blastema.’
- ‘Fibroblast-like cells migrate into the empty segments of the developing blastema to establish cell lines that later become myoblasts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.