One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The primary formative material of plants and animals, from which cells are developed.
- ‘The first polypide is formed from a blastema of varying origin, and further zooids in the colony develop through budding.’
- ‘In planarian regeneration, they could be instrumental to transforming the homogeneous blastema and postblastema fields into discrete patterned regions.’
- ‘This tether prevents the nerve from retracting too far into the stump and keeps it near the center of the developing blastema.’
- ‘Fibroblast-like cells migrate into the empty segments of the developing blastema to establish cell lines that later become myoblasts.’
- ‘The presence of limb buds was determined by close examination of the blastema for the evagination of a protruding bud.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.