One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With one hand, she chose various parts of the silencer pistol, and with the other, she put blaring headphones over her ears.’
- ‘The following day, he woke at 11 to a splitting headache that pulsed in blaring rhythm with his ringing phone.’
- ‘There was no voice however in the background; there was just squealing, rambling laughter and blaring music.’
- ‘She led the way to the back where there were no flashing lights or blaring speakers, just blissfully dim light.’
- ‘He walked by a few, noting one that had blaring rock music coming out of it, trying to find one that caught his interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.