One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, they become more bitter, more reactive, more blameful.’
- ‘She twirled around to find her aunt was giving her a blameful look.’
- ‘Addicts tend to become resentful and blameful towards others, and that would be no different for somebody who is using this medication.’
- ‘If unable to attribute the injury to the carelessness and negligence of others, the patient will often become blameful of self.’
- ‘This is your blameful thinking that fueled her anger in the first place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.