One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Extortion is always a problem for law enforcement, since the blackmailer has something over those he's blackmailing.’
- ‘We know our children think we're little more than a combined taxi, catering and cashline service, but these kids are ace emotional blackmailers.’
- ‘Harry and his fellow detectives faced communist and terrorist groups, as well as common kidnappers and blackmailers.’
- ‘The blackmailers themselves were a varied lot, but a significant number were involved with police or law enforcement.’
- ‘Some of the blackmailers want their previous partners to resume a relationship with them while others are motivated by a desire to ruin a current relationship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.