One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The dried black berries of the pepper, harvested while still unripe and used either whole or ground as a spice and condiment.
- ‘My favorite dish, however, was tofu cooked on an iron skillet with green peppers, onions and black pepper.’
- ‘The salted version often contains spices such as roasted cumin seeds or black pepper.’
- ‘Take it out once it is mixed and add the oil, salt, black pepper, cumin and coriander then mix together.’
- ‘Roasted ground cumin and ground black pepper can be sprinkled over fresh yogurt.’
- ‘Add the chopped parsley, a little cracked black pepper and serve the fresh Parmesan separately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.