One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The article compares these comments with Street's own history as a community activist and black nationalist during the 1960s and 70s.’
- ‘Both leaders went aboard the ‘peace train’ to witness the start of talks between Rhodesia's white government and black nationalists who were demanding majority rule.’
- ‘But other black nationalists looked to the Muslim world for inspiration.’
- ‘There's a very hip young air force veteran who works the night shift so he can battle Cincinnati's black nationalists during the day on a radio talk show he hosts.’
- ‘Black nationalists rejected any association with the U.S. and instead turned toward Africa for identity and hope for coping with suffering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.