One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘There's a very hip young air force veteran who works the night shift so he can battle Cincinnati's black nationalists during the day on a radio talk show he hosts.’
- ‘Both leaders went aboard the ‘peace train’ to witness the start of talks between Rhodesia's white government and black nationalists who were demanding majority rule.’
- ‘Black nationalists rejected any association with the U.S. and instead turned toward Africa for identity and hope for coping with suffering.’
- ‘But other black nationalists looked to the Muslim world for inspiration.’
- ‘The article compares these comments with Street's own history as a community activist and black nationalist during the 1960s and 70s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.