One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Excellent.‘a bitching new album’
excellent, wonderful, marvellous, magnificent, superb, splendid, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, first-class, first-rate, outstandingView synonyms
- ‘There's nothing like sitting at the back of a recording studio on a leather couch while Dallas Crane break out a bitching track to make you feel like the biggest rock slut ever.’
- ‘And I've got THE most bitching T-shirt designs ready for attendees.’
- ‘So, when I was a teenager (back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, Jenny), Madonna was happy-go-lucky and sang this really bitchen song called ‘Like a Virgin’.’
- ‘I do however have a pair of totally bitching extreme pointy-toed shoes that I bought last week.’
- ‘I would place one delicate finger on the page, and look up, squinting slightly through my bitching glasses at the source of the noise.’
- ‘And it's not like Q gives James Bond some bitching car that fired children equipped with explosives.’
as submodifier Extremely.‘it's bitchin' hot, ain't it?’
very, extremely, exceedingly, exceptionally, especially, tremendously, immensely, vastly, hugelyView synonyms
- ‘Most headers are made up of this stuff called metal, and when this stuff called metal gets bitchin hot, from riding, it tends to glow orange.’
- ‘Well its a really bitching cool car is what I meant!’
- ‘You can pick up cabinets bitching cheap, but if it's like the one I was using the tank tends to clog a lot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.