One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An acid tartrate containing the radical C₄H₅O₆.
- ‘Potassium bitartrate, also known as cream of tartar, is a weak organic acid.’
- ‘In general, the surgeon asks patients to alternate between using the hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen and using acetaminophen alone.’
- ‘Commercial lecithin, choline chloride and choline bitartrate are all categorized by law as generally recognized as safe and nontoxic.’
- ‘Both lecithin and choline are available as supplements (choline comes in the form of various salts, such as choline chloride, choline bitartrate and choline dihydrogen citrate).’
- ‘Pain medications include IV morphine sulphate, oral oxycodone hydrochloride, and hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.