One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An acid tartrate containing the radical C₄H₅O₆.
- ‘In general, the surgeon asks patients to alternate between using the hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen and using acetaminophen alone.’
- ‘Pain medications include IV morphine sulphate, oral oxycodone hydrochloride, and hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen.’
- ‘Potassium bitartrate, also known as cream of tartar, is a weak organic acid.’
- ‘Both lecithin and choline are available as supplements (choline comes in the form of various salts, such as choline chloride, choline bitartrate and choline dihydrogen citrate).’
- ‘Commercial lecithin, choline chloride and choline bitartrate are all categorized by law as generally recognized as safe and nontoxic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.