One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender.‘an honest portrayal of bisexuality in a mainstream film’
- ‘Kids in Britain assume that homosexuality and bisexuality go on and it's not a big deal.’
- ‘In these interviews, she openly denied her own bisexuality, despite speaking freely about different sexual affairs with women.’
- ‘He never officially admitted his bisexuality.’
- ‘Jane keeps trying to lure Steve back by announcing her bisexuality, a tactic that succeeds in fascinating him.’
- ‘In a world where so few bisexual celebrities are willing to come out, her willingness to embrace bisexuality has made her the poster girl for bisexual women.’
- ‘In addition, research is needed to describe in qualitative terms how heterosexuals understand bisexuality.’
- ‘She never hid her bisexuality.’
- ‘Are men now prepared openly to avow their bisexuality?’
- ‘I was the first to embrace bisexuality, not to mention having friends who were dramatically different: goths, punks, and everyone in between.’
- ‘The heterosexuality, bisexuality, or homosexuality of anyone else does not concern him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.