One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dislike of or prejudice against bisexual people.‘she always challenged biphobia even in the most hostile environment’
- ‘The associate professor found in his study that factors associated with biphobia contributed to feelings of isolation and social stress reported by many of his study participants.’
- ‘The show has a disturbing history of misogyny, biphobia, and racism.’
- ‘There will also be a stereotypes workshop covering the issues of biphobia, transphobia, and homophobia.’
- ‘I take some offense at his biphobia and snarky comments about our lesbian readers.’
- ‘When you're reaching out for support, to encounter biphobia from the people you thought would understand is pretty gutting.’
- ‘The campaign challenges homophobia, biphobia, and transphobia wherever it occurs in the community, including in sports.’
- ‘His ultimate goal was to write a love story that would challenge biphobia.’
- ‘We spend most of this half hour talking with them about their experiences with biphobia and how they combat it with visibility and self-acceptance.’
- ‘We worked with over 10,000 students last year across a variety of schools to try and address homophobia, biphobia, and transphobia.’
- ‘The day came into being to raise awareness of the issues surrounding homophobia, transphobia, and biphobia.’
- ‘Most study participants reported that they commonly experienced biphobia and discrimination, and some had been verbally harassed and physically abused for their sexual attraction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.